Give the Gift of Clean Water!
FFCC is partnering with Sawyer Water Filtration and Purification (http://www.sawyerpointonefilters.com/pointone-filter.php) who developed the pointONE Filter that can easily and effectively purify water for pennies a day. FFCC is purchasing and installing this water filter system in Haiti and Tanzania, Africa.
We are raising funds to purchase these micron water systems for just $75 each. Each kit provides a 0.1 micron absolute filter, tubing, fittings, and water containers to process 5 gallons of water in just 10-15 minutes. These systems are self-sustainable and incredibly dependable!
FFCC Donors are Saving Lives!
FFCC has been diligently working to bring water filtration systems to those who suffer from water-borne diseases, like Cholera, Typhoid, and Salmonella. For example, for the
Nkungi Clean Water Project - $90,000 worth of filters are needed to protect the 6,000 villagers (1124 homes) ... $10,000 has been collected so far. July 2012 is the date we hope to reach this critical, life-saving goal.
se the entry boxes below to get an up-close look at exactly where you are saving lives. Simply enter your first and last names.
How can you help? Donating $75 today will begin saving even more lives! If donating online, please enter "Clean Water" in the special instructions, so we know where to direct your donation. Click here if you would like to give the gift of clean water today! You can also purchase a filtration system for your own family's emergency preparedness!
Already donated? CHECK THIS OUT! Through technology, you can now travel across the world to see the impact that your donation is making. Meet the specific family, whose lives you are saving - literally! U
If you haven't donated a system yet, but want to see how you can help improve the lives of families around the world, type in the word demo in both the first and last name entries.
Thank you for partnering with us!
Tour Tip: When viewing a tour (demo or your own personal one), click on the play and pause icons to advance from one screen to the next at your own pace.
TIPS for locating your water tour:
- If you and your spouse made a donation together - please enter the husband's name first, then the word "and" and then the wife's name. (For example: John and Jane Smith).
- Donor names are generally entered with the name shown on the check or other donation form. If you can't locate your tour with that name, please try a shortened version or nickname that it may be entered under.
- Business names will be entered with the first name being the first word in the business name, and the last name being all remaining full words. (For example: Clean Water Industries, Inc. would be listed as - First name: Clean Last name: Water Industries.
- We are continually updating the tour site for new filter donors and new filter installations. If you made a donation recently and cannot locate your tour, you may not be in the system yet. Please check back in a few weeks.
- If you have any trouble locating your tour, or if you have any questions related to your tour - please contact Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note for Multiple Filter Donations:
If you have donated more than one filter, thank you! We are continuing to work on filter installations, so if you don't see tours for all of your donated filters yet, please check back at a later date. We will update the site to reflect these additional filters when their installations have been completed. Thank you for your patience and support of Impact H2O!
For more information, please contact Pam Long (email@example.com).